Sunday, December 6, 2009

Web Presence

Web Presence is the ability to create a website, or blog online to get your opinion, or business etc. out there to the world for them to see. Web Presence is very important today because it is in a world where the internet is the leading source of technology, and it will only continue to get bigger. To have a successful web presence, it doesn't mean your site/blog has to have the most hits, or critical acclaim, it matters about the right people crossing over your page at the right time, and thats why sites like StumbleUpon help your cause.

In my field, being able to create a website for my production company is huge. Not only can I post my portfolio and blog up there for people to see, but at any time a Hollywood exec could pass by my page and be impressed with my abilities and offer me a job. As well as have the chance for someone to pay me for my services that I would offer. It is all about leaving it out there for someone else to find.

Heres a few links to in depth analysis about Web Presence

Wiki

UK Web Presence

No comments:

Post a Comment